May 2, 2010

I'm In Cyberspace

Finally, the day has come for me to brand and advertise myself in the big wide world of the Internet. It’s rather exciting to say the least. Unfortunately, all that you can do on my website right now is see the title “sarah eleanor grant” and click on buttons that change color. That’s the extent of it. Hopefully there will be some content for your viewing pleasures in the next couple of weeks. I’ve spent a lot of time designing and coding this website so hopefully it will all be worth while in the end (ie: make me some money since I’m graduating college in 14 days). Check out my site (aka the title and buttons) if you haven’t already: www.sarahegrant.com It should soon be a fully functional website within the next few weeks, so be sure to check back!

No comments: