February 2, 2011

My Design Work Leads to Full Athletic Scholarship for High School Senior

Paige Squire of Corvallis High School in Corvallis, MT accepted a full athletic scholarship today from Montana State University. She will be a hurdler for their collegiate track team and training will begin this fall. I provided design work for her by creating a PDF (portable document format) to e-mail to collegiate coaches across the country. Whether or not I’m solelyresponsible for Squire’s full ride to MSU is to your discretion. Her hurdle times may also have had something to do with it! However, I did provide her with a beautifully designed PDF. It allowed coaches to view her times in a clean, concise format simply by opening an attachment in an e-mail. Squire says, “Track coaches get hundreds of e-mails everyday. The PDF helped me to stand out–it made me catch their eye and get responses that I wouldn’t have gotten otherwise!” The customized PDF design and her times clearly had an impact because not only was she offered a full ride to MSU, she was also offered full athletic scholarships to The University of Montana and The University of Mary in North Dakota. Even Colorado State University and The University of Wyoming wanted to offer her scholarships. Congratulations to Squire for a job well done! To view all three pages of Squire’s PDF, please visit my website at www.sarahegrant.com Contact me if you have a similar need! I’m available for other high school stat PDF design work, as well as video reels to show off you or your child’s athletic skills! And of course, I’m also available for all of your other design needs, wants and desires.

No comments: