August 22, 2011

From Outdated to Updated


Riverbend Publishing came to me for a website re-design as an established publishing company located in Helena, Montana. They’ve been a leading publisher in the area for over ten years, but their website was starting to show their age. I re-designed over 100 of their webpages in a clean, user-friendly format. I was able to give them the presence that they needed on the web.
In addition to an updated website, I worked closely with one of their staff members to integrate Twitter, Facebook and WordPress into their marketing efforts. Follow them on Twitter or visit their Facebook fan page. You can read their latest blog post here.
Riverbend Publishing's updated website


Riverbend’s books have earned national acclaim and won national awards. And now, their publisher tells me their updated website is getting a lot of attention.

Riverbend Publishing's outdated website

No comments: